Skip to main content

Need help for food mod

Submitted by Dragev on

Hey, there, I wondered if some of you could point me in the right direction;

 

I've installed primary needs by EOF for Oblivion and I'm trying to add Morroblivion's food items to the list. The mod consists of only one script page which goes like this for every foodstuff:

 

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

 

begin OnActorEquip Apple

{

set hungerRestore to hungerRestore + 2

}

end

 

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

 

 

I have tried to add the other food types; using "0ingredUscuttleU01" etc, but the game won't recognise them. Could someone give me a hint as to what I'm doing wrong?

 
Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by qwertyasdfgh on 9 May 2013 - 14:12.

You need to have Morrowind_ob.esm Open at the same time you try to add these food items.  This will automatically add Morrowind_ob.esm to your mod as a Master File.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Thanks :)

It worked after saving as a new esp and starting a new game.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)