Skip to main content

[RELz] Frying Pan weapon for Morroblivion

Submitted by thermador on
Attachment Size
Frying Pan.7z 1.68 MB

Yeah I don't know why I made this.

This mod lets you buy a weildable dwemer frying pan weapon for 500 gold (or more, depending on your mercantile skill) at the pawnbroker in southwest balmora.  It has similar (but not the same) stats as the Dwarven Mace.  Heavy, but a pretty powerful weapon.

I got the mesh from this pack: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/24001 - it was made by Vagrant0

The texture is one of Eloth's.  If you want to use the default black texture instead of rust (it is lower res tho) then

  • rename \data\meshes\weapons\fryingpan\Fryingpan.nif to FryingpanRust.nif
  • rename \data\meshes\weapons\fryingpan\FryingpanBlack.nif to just Fryingpan.nif

effectively swapping them.  Whatever is named Fryinpan.nif will be used in the mod.

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Love this mod xD Imo it should have a custom sound when fighting Dagoth Ur.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Yeah I wish I could find a tutorial on adding blood decals to weapons (so that they showed up on the frying pan when you used it) and how to add custom sounds.  Clang!  Haha.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

hahaha! dope (:

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

When you out of reading Could check out tesalliance tutorial section

Karma: 0 (0 votes)