Skip to main content

Can't seem to do any quests! help!!!

Submitted by Darth Revan on

Hi everyone I was just wanting some help with my Morroblivion. I started a new character and finished the tutorial and got out of the imperial sewers, and then teleported to Balmora temple, but when i tried to talk to people in balmora and seyda neen, I cant seem to start any quests or use travel services..all i can talk about is rumors. I was just wondering if somebody knew what to do, because I'm pretty sure that you can do quests in morroblivion. someone please help! D:

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by Darth Revan on 29 Oct 2012 - 06:00.

got out of the imperial sewers, and then teleported to Balmora temple

What do you mean by this?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I mean i used the console command and typed in `coc balmoraVStemple

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

You should use the provided transportation system.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

well, i went to the world transportation guy in anvil and when i talked to him, and of course i couldnt use a travel option and the only topic was anvil chapel attack.. but i can get to morrowind fine with the console command. the real problem is not being able to start any quests in Morrowind.. I am not getting any topics, and am wondering what I need to do. :/

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

You use the complete installation by thermador? what esp you activated? you used better oblivion sorting software to adjust your load order

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

well when i try to install thermador's complete installation, it wont let me use my morrowind directory, and it says i need morrowind goty.. but i have morrowind goty..

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

the thermador's complete installation don't interfer with the morrowind_ob.esm installation  that is installed by an installer in a separated download. This esm is not overwritten by thermador's pack

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

When you install morroblivion [use the complete install],it should be put in your Oblivion\Data folder not your morrowind Folders.

The installer for the master [after you tell it where your Morrowind & Oblivion folders are] installs the master to your Oblivion\Data folder.

Make sure that you have the morroblivion esm set in your load order straight after Oblivion.esm and you should also check that your texture size setting in Oblivion is set to "Large".

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)