Hello,I'm currently doing the thieves guild quest and was caught stealing the artifacts so the guard took them for me. I went to the evidence chest but they're not there.Any other possible way of reattaining these quest items? Karma: 0 (0 votes) You can find similar You can find similar artifacts in other dwemer ruins sometimes, which will work for the quest.I guess confiscated items don't end up in the evidence chest... weird. Karma: 0 (0 votes) Log in or register to post comments
You can find similar You can find similar artifacts in other dwemer ruins sometimes, which will work for the quest.I guess confiscated items don't end up in the evidence chest... weird. Karma: 0 (0 votes) Log in or register to post comments
You can find similar
You can find similar artifacts in other dwemer ruins sometimes, which will work for the quest.
I guess confiscated items don't end up in the evidence chest... weird.