Skip to main content

Morroblivion Installation Problem

Submitted by Tristham on

I have all files installed, with all textures and meshes for all required files. When I launch and try to open up my data files, to turn on everything I just installed, i get the error: "Unable to find any Data Files. Your Oblivion installation appears to be damaged. Please reinstall." Any help is appreciated.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

try going to your oblivion directory and launching it from there. If that works then its a problem with a shortcut you made (I think)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I am running it from my directory >.>

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I just saw there is a "MorroblivionFull." Wish I had seen it before downloading everything and messing up my data folder =( Is there any way to reset everything to default, and just download MorroblivionFull in OBMM format?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Yay got it working. I installed OBMM and checked data files from there. Thanks for the help!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)