Skip to main content

Stuck getting World Transport mod working.

Submitted by chase30 on

 

I was able to follow step by step with the video until I get done installing the three installers in bash. I get all green starting with Vvardendell, Morroblivion, and then World transport. But when I then hit Mods and Boss, I get the list in the image below. If I go to the game and leave World Transport in the data files, the game will cut off right where a cut screen would be. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

 

Thank You

[External image]

 

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

You are missing the Main file, Morrowind_ob.esm. It MUST load Immediately after Oblivion.esm. Oblivion won't load World Transport without it because World Transport has this as a Master. Which, in this case is a good thing because it wouldn't do you any good to load World Transport if you don't have the main Morrowind file...
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

After reading your responce, I see where I went wrong. I missed the part about extracting the Morrowind_ob.esm file from within the Oblivion data folder. 

I am in now. 

Thank you for the speedy responce and all of the hard work that you gyus have done, this is amazing.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)