Skip to main content

Missing Grass/Trees/Textures?

Submitted by verilix on

 

Hey guys,

 

So, I've spent the past 24hrs messing around with Morroblivion, and seem to be stuck on something. After successfully installing it, and checking everything out, I realized; there's a huge lack of trees around the world, even after using the Visual Overhaul. My game looks nothing like the screenshots on the forums, so I began re-installing, moving, re-downloading the meshes, etc., making sure I went over every step of the instructions thouroughly, but it just doesn't seem to be working. Not only that, but the grass doesn't work in Seyda Neen (checked - working in every other region I've looked through). 

 

So my question is; how do I fix the lack of trees, and grass, or lack thereof, in Seyda Neen? 

 

Thanks for the awesome Mod! It looks amazing!

 

Regards,

~ver.

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I'm not sure, but those pictures you refer to is from 2008, I guess something was changed from that version. 

But you don't have t owait much longer, The visual Overhaul hasn't touched trees yet, there will be another release with new trees and flora. When this is released, the team will start modding the terrain for real. 

ln the meantime, consider go and learn how to mod, make an esp that add trees to seyda neen! ;) That's what I did. I'm so grateful that the Construction set is not that hard to understand if you fiddle with it for some time!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Awesome, thanks for letting me know. Highly anticipating the next version of the Visual Overhaul!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Actually it was written in the original VO post, but I missed it too the first time 

"this first version replaces all landscape textures, lod textures, all exterior and interior

objects(except for flora, trees, and some misc objects that will be replaced in next version)"

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)