Skip to main content

Meet the Archcannon?

Submitted by madsac on

Hi, first off let me say I have never played Morrowind before this mod but always wanted to after experiencing oblivion so I have never played these missions before.

Not sure if I am missing something here but, the mission to "meet Vivec", requires you to:

Become Hortator of 3 houses and Neverine of 4 tribes (done that)

get a key off Danso Indules (done that)

talk to Ordinators who say they know I have come to meet Saryoni and not cause any trouble (done that)

go into Archcannons chamber with key and talk to Saryoni (done that)

but I have clicked on all conversation topics until they are all not hilighted and cant progress the mission anymore, the green mission arrow on the map still points at Saryoni though.

I am running version025 (dont know if that is an issue)

i joined the temple way back at the start of the game but never did any missions, so I thought maybe if I visit the shrines to finish the temple's first mission Saryoni would talk to me but after comleting the pilgrimages to all the shrines I cannot get any more missions out of any temple people in Vivec, Balmora or Aldruhn, havent tried elsewhere.  They all say since I claim to be the Nereverine they dont trust me enough to give me missions, including Saryoni when I ask about duties (all have 100 disposition so I am stumped).

Any thoughts would be much appreciated, I cant wait to find out what happens next, I am loving the story so far.

Thanks

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I think you should first update your game to v29. Then look if the problem continues.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

So, I have upgraded to v29, but I still cannot progress the main storyline.

The quest icons have changed from v25 to v29 so I guess the upgrade worked.

I tried a scroll to "open needs a key lock" on Vivecs palace door but it didnt open it so if there is a console command to progress this mission? I would try that now

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Well I don't what the problem is, but in 24 hours I will provide you a console code. I did that quest in v15 or v16 I can't remember well. It doesn't seem possible anyone messed with a working quest.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I have solved my problem.

I thought I would give it one last try, so I went to the wise woman of Urshulaku, and I had not confirmed with her that I had finished the 4th and 5th trial.

As soon as I talked to her the game acknowledged that I had finished the trials and updated my quests as such.

After that Saryoni gave me the key I needed for the palace.

Apologies for wasting peoples time.

Now back to the quest

Karma: 0 (0 votes)