Skip to main content

No Lute Music Playing

Submitted by Killswitch91 on

Well I just installed Morroblivion, and everything's been running smoothly appart from the normal CTDs. Altho, When I enter Arrille's Tradehouse for example, the background music is gone and is replaced by silence. I see the lute player but there's no audio. I installed Henshu's Lute Music correctly, to my knowledge. The WAV files are located in

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Sound\fx\lute".

I was wondering if this was the correct location and if maybe there is not supposed to be any lute music there or if If I'm just missing something. I'm sure sure what you guys might need as far as information but just reply and I'll be happy to give it to you.

 

On a side-note, amazing job on the project. When I first downloaded it I was half expecting just NPCs and the buildings but it really is a port of the original. Really great job!


Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Yeah, I also have the same problem.

*Edit: I'm still on v32. I'll upgrade to v33 here in a little bit though.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I'd noticed the lute player in Fara's Hole in the Wall (Sadrith Mora) for the first time last night, she was playing away well enough. After installing v33 today she's gone mute, however... I assume that's what you two have got?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Hey everyone, sorry about the delayed response. I've been out of town for a while.

I noticed the silent players as well, and I believe it has to do with the provided file being stereo instead of mono. I really need to get into the habit of thoroughly testing things before I release them.

I'm going to have a pretty good amount of free time later this week, so I'll work on squaring away all my lute players before I get back to work on dancer animation.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Cool, thanks for the quick reply guys.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)