Skip to main content

Wyre Bash Installers Tab

Submitted by hugeproblem on

Hi there,

I'm having a couple problems with wyre bash. I have followed the install instructions, and have tried the stand alone version and they both do the same thing.

When I go into the Installers page a dialog pops up with a progress bar and then quickly goes away, if I wait nothing happens, I'm never taken to the installers tab. If I click to another tab and then back to installers it shows nothing. I got the installers tab to show up correctly once, but the program would go in to "not responding" about every 2 to 3 seconds so I couldn't get anything done.

 

EDIT> It appears that the problem is comming from the morroblivion files, if I remove it the install tab works fine, I've redownloaded everything but it still does it, are the files currupt on the server?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by hugeproblem on 4 Jul 2011 - 00:20.