Skip to main content

Oblivion Dark Brotherhood Contracts

Submitted by Silentflight on

I honestly do not know why, but after I join the dark brotherhood, and travell to the sanctuary, I can not accept any contracts, and the dialouge is not the same. Instead, I'm greeted by "Cover yourself up, have you no decency?" Without any voice acting. So, I am positive that Morroblivion has caused this, if anyone can help me fix this, I will love you forever (jk, but maybe me love you long time? :D)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by thermador on 28 Sep 2011 - 09:29.

Is your character wearing any clothes?  If the value (in gold) of all your clothes adds up to 1 or more, it won't give you this message.  Otherwise, if the sum of the value of all your clothes is 0, you will get this message because people think your character is naked.

I bet you're running around with no clothes on...

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Not at all. I put on the Dark Brotherhood robes D: Which have no value.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Same issue when using Arena Raiment. People tell me that i dont have any decency. So i guess this one needs to be fixed somehow, or remove that part of dialogue completely.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)