Skip to main content

World Transport guide

Submitted by RipBloodscalp on

Could anybody be so kind as to tell me the location ((Morrowind  side )) of the World Transport guide?  I know the one in oblivion is outside the sewers. But, I just got morroblivion working and I have no idea where to find this world guide or if he is even in the game yet. ((Any help would be greatful as i'm trying to find out if i have a bug or not.

 

 

 

Thanks- RipBloodscalp

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by thermador on 28 Sep 2011 - 09:36.

I don't know what you mean. Do you mean the person you talk to to go to and from morrowind and cyroddil? If so, there is a dunmar on the boat in Seyda Neen who will take you back to cyrodiil. Otherwise, you have silt striders and boat people to take you to differnt places, and then quick travel. Does this help/ is this what you mean? In Morroblivion all of the quests that came with vanilla morrowind are in it, so it should have what you're looking for, I'd bet.

Hope that helps you, ;)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)