Skip to main content

Question using OBMM

Submitted by Garafelgo on

I have been watching the tutorials for the last couple days and my first attempt installing the game didn't go too well. 

For each of downloads in seperate parts: Morroblivion, VImports etc.  Do I need to create a seperate OMOD for each part?  I combined each folder into a single file (VI I did manually) and I think that is where I may have gone wrong. 

Also, I ended up getting alot of conflicts as I tried to activate the OMODS so for the second try I think I'll try to combine and overwrite before hand.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

You can create a separate omod for each part, or instead, just follow the installation videos and use Wrye Bash - it is much simpler, and even more powerful than OBMM. No need to convert to OMODS (it takes time), and the directions are pretty straightforward.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)