Skip to main content

.Net Framework 4 Issue

Submitted by Comedian on

Hello, just found out about this mod a week ago and I've been super excited to sit down and play it. So after a few days of getting re-acquainted with modding Oblivion, I've finally managed to get all the files downloaded and mostly installed. However, when I click on the MorroblivionInstaller.exe I get the message

To run this application, you first must install one of the following versions of .NET Framework:

v4.0.30319

Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of .NET Framework.

I've already re-downloaded and installed the .NET Framework 4 file direct from Microsoft a few times and I'm still getting the same message. Currently running Vista 32bit. Thanks in advance for any help. 

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

This error has nothing to do with morroblivion.

These links might give you some idea on how to fix it though:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/netfxsetup/thread/97d4f63a-538a-4c4e-8091-72d56e7659a0

http://blackprophecy.gamigo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11809 (tl;dr try running it directly from the .exe instead of a shortcut)

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I think I've struggled with this a long time ago....

Good work Wodan. ;)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Thanks for the quick reply. While those links didn't solve my problem they pointed me in the right direction. Thanks for the help.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)