Skip to main content

Random CTD after last update (v37)

Submitted by ARWilliams on

Hey guys I have a quick question about the last update. Since I downloaded and installed my game had randomly crashed while walking through the wilderness and traveling to towns (especially ones close to the wilderness like vivic foreign quarter or Ald Ruhn). I installed the v37 update over an old v32 version of Morroblivion. I'm beginning to suspect I might be missing files. (my best guess is that it has to do with creatures)

 

Any suggestions?

 

Thanks and keep up the good work! 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by thermador on 28 Sep 2011 - 09:29.

The only exterior creature to have been updated in the recent versions is the Kagouti (located in Additional Support Files 2).

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

There is a list of suggestions on the main topic thread where you downloaded v037.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I'll try re-installing the AD SUP files and hope that works. I'm only guessing that it may be creature related though, seeing as

it has a habbit of happening anywhere and then consistently in that same spot on multiple loads.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Nope...problem still occuring. I'll try the v37 thread next.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)