Skip to main content

missing mesh but dont know what it is.

Submitted by Lordsms on

Ok, I was doing the Legion quest in gnisis, I went to the egg mine and the ghost chased me out and killed the 2 miners and a guard just outside of the entrance. I then went to sleep in the barracks because i couldnt beat the ghost as of yet. I came out and ran back up to the mine entrance when all of a sudden a WTF? Im a missing mesh appeared out of nowhere. I noticed some rats running around i guess was eating the corpses. But that was all i noticed. I took all the cloths and weapons and armor off the guys when the ghost killing them so I know it wasnt any of that stuff because it was fine and the missing mesh didnt appear until later on. Does anyone know what this might be? I installed the mod step by step. I installed all the NEEDED files and everything. Maybe i messed up something but i dont know what this missing mesh might be. Thank you.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by thermador on 28 Sep 2011 - 09:28.

If youi open up the console and click on it, it may tell you the id of what it is.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

ok that worked here is what is says, Gold Token (ff00212e). What is this?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I dont know what that is. Does anyone else know

EDIT: You might want to try this http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16704

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Thank you but, everytime i go to download this it just greys out and nothing happens.

Ok I got it to download and i will try this out thank you very much.

oK, I found out that is was the cryrodil economic overhail mod doing this. The thing is though, This mod didnt come with any mesh files at all. Just a .esp and .bsa and .ini file. Thats it. I wonder what mesh it could be trying to use that is not there. Thank you again,

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

A .bsa comes with meshes inside of it. Look to see if you missed any bug fix downloads for the economic overhaul.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

But yea i saw there was a fix but it said it was only there to fix ctd and nothing more.I installed it anyways so hope that fixes it. thank you.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

When you click on an object using the console, you are given a FormID, not an EditorID, so tracking anything down like this is impossible. Get a copy of FormIDFinder from nexus.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Thanks David but brutal7 beat you to this. Thanks though.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)