I have a self made Quest Problem with the Main Quest.
I've done the Mage Guild Quest first. Now I need to get called Telvanni Hortaitor ... but I've killed all Councelors bevor. How can I finish Main Quest now? :tired:
I have a self made Quest Problem with the Main Quest.
I've done the Mage Guild Quest first. Now I need to get called Telvanni Hortaitor ... but I've killed all Councelors bevor. How can I finish Main Quest now? :tired:
You could use the console to resurrect the counsilers.
Find their corpses, open the console, click on them (so that it says their name in the top of your screen), type 'resurrect' (make sure you spell it write ;p) then close the console. They should feel like their old selves again. And then you can always re-kill them after, or even select them with the console and type 'kill'.
Happy questing!

Start a new game ...
Start a new game ...