Skip to main content

Purple Ground?

Submitted by lrdsqrl2507 on

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this but while in morrowind all the ground in the other than the starting city and paths is purple. Is there a mesh i forgot to install?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by thermador on 28 Sep 2011 - 08:51.

Possibly a missing texture, if there isn't a problem with v42, I haven't tried it yet.  Do you use visual overhaul? I advice you to install it. If there is a missing texture it will replace it, and even if there is not, it is wonderful!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

It's not V42 doing that as I have it installed and everything looks just fine. It's most likely a missing texture.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I did install the overhaul. I'm going to try reinstalling maybe something messed up. I'll also check my load order. I'll let you know what happens.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I installed the the overhaul, i may have forgotten to originally in my excitement, and now everything looks gorgeous! thanks so much!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Glad to hear it's all working for you. Enjoy!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Are we talking a visual overhaul for Morrowind or Oblivion? The ground in my game is blue and looks like white noise on a T.V. I had a visual overhaul for Morrowind but shouldn't that not matter because I'm running the oblivion engine? I have uninstalled and reinstalled Morroblivion twice with no success. 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

15cstraight,

I could be wrong but I think that the visual overhaul in question is eloth`s Visual Overhaul for Morroblivion.

The actual Oblivion overhauls only effects Oblivion,not morroblivion because it is in it`s own worldspace.

And make sure that your texture size setting in Oblivion is set to "Large".

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)