So. I've followed Thermadors lovely video tutorials exactly, as I had tried to install a couple of times before to no avail. So I reinstalled and followed the tutorial exactly.
My problem now is that Oblivion just won't load. I can't load it through OBSE, or through the Oblivion launcher, either through BASH or from the directory. I've tried unchecking all the mods and just loading the Oblivion master file, but that doesn't work either, not a peep. With OBSE I just get a black window for a few secs then nothing happens. With the Oblivion launcher I get the little menu ("play, data files, options" etc) but if I click play nothing happens.
Hope you can help, now I can't even play Oblivion on it's own anymore!
(sorry if this issue has been posted already)
Reynik
Last edited by Reynik on 23 Sep 2011 - 06:48.
Yes, did that before I
Yes, did that before I downloaded any mods
The game is probebly broken.
If the game does not start without any mods activated then the game is broken.
I've just bit the bullet and
I've just bit the bullet and reinstalled everything from scratch. Just going through installing the mods on BASH now. I'll let you know if it's fixed. cheers!
So reinstalled everything...
So reinstalled everything... It's working. Got vvardenfell imports working and morroblivion, but thats it. So yellow diamonds etc etc
My only problem now is that BASH just takes forever! If I so much as click on something it goes "not responding" for 5-10 mins.
Anyways, I'm persevering with the other mods and you can consider this issue closed.
Installed, but with some bugs...
EDIT- Moved this over to the Bugs and Issues section

Is your game patched to v1.2.0416?
Is your game patched to v1.2.0416?