Allright, I seem to have a few race mods installed to oblivion, but I go to Vivec from the almalexia race mod to play as vivec and look awesome, and he has a hair style set to bald in name, but he actually is using the hair style mane, and it says so when I go to edit hair styles and color. The issue is, no matter what race I click on, they all only get one one hairstyle and even fewer get that and the chance to change the color of said hair. any solutions? I'll deactivate the race mods except almalexia and see if that does it, though my neptune giant character will not be happy.

Okay guys I need alitle help.
Okay guys I need alitle help. I uninstalled elsweyr aquinas and all its extra esps because the races were the issue. Now all the default races are normal, my problem is a small and almost irrelevant one really. when I chose Vivec, which is one of the only extra races now, It first says bald though he has some darkelf hairdo in grey, then I go on and my game is running this second on steam for windows 7 at this minute, and I go to change his hair and it says "mane". If I liked how vivec looked without hair, it wouldnt be a issue so is this something to ask about to the creator of the mod or you guys on this forum? It's not like my game is ruined or anything because of this, it's just a little wierd having a vivec with hair.
Update: The Issue might be because of the almalexia mod, after switching to a race after vivec, none of the races can change thier hair, so I will have to uninstall this mod or just deactivate it for now and then see about asking the mod creator to see if he/she can figure out what's going on.
Figured out the issue here: http://morroblivion.com/ash-ghoul-vivec-and-dagoth-ur-should-not-be-playable-races , I deactivated the almalexia mod for now, too bad I cant play vivec, he looks so cool.