Skip to main content

where do I put Eloth misc items and ingredients? Help

Submitted by House Dagoth on

ok, so I just installed Morroblivion. Got i to work etc, but I didn't install eloth misc items and ingredients because the video tutorial didn't mention it. Hence, I have yellow diamonds all over the place when I am inside a house.

Eloth misc items and ingredients = EMII

Now... I just installed EMII, where do I put it? Everything is already done... does that mean that I have to copy and paste the the EMII files into the Vvadenfel files, (copy and replace), and then run Wrye mesh all over again like: Vvardenfel imports --> morroblvion --> world transport mod, and then i am free to play?

 

or do I just create a separate folder in the Oblvivion mod -> Bash installers, and name it EMII?

 

sorry, I'm a noob to mods

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by House Dagoth on 27 Oct 2011 - 04:49.

never mind guys, I fixed it.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)