Hi!
First, thanks for this wonderfull job with morroblivion, it's just amazing!
I've setup this mod yesterday but i met a lil issue when i start a new game. The script (seems to be placed in Morrowind_ob - Morroblivion_Chargen_And_Transport_Mod_v8.esp) doesnt load. I stay in my cell but nothing happen. So i 've tried the other method and talk to the NPC to travel to Morrowind, it seems to work but i get no choice to start a new game directly in morro (like the others choices such as quick start in obli). I dont think that i am a noob with installation mods, all my .esp n esm are checked fine, maybe an issue with load order but i dont think so, i ve follow the instructions... do you have any idea about my bug?

What other mods are you
What other mods are you using? Anything that changes how the player starts the game? If you can, disable all of your other mods except Morroblivion and see if the problem goes away.