Skip to main content

Zebra look (squares+stripes) on some textures...

Submitted by Geethebluesky on

Hi!

Has anyone experienced the problem in my screenshot (in Oblivion or any other game for that matter)?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e117/gene_laz/2012-02-11_00002.jpg

 

The zebra look may be stylish in a few hundred years but right now it just .... agh.

I've had this with the base install of Morroblivion. Also tried putting Quarl's TP3 on top (what you see in the screenshot)... to no avail. These are the rocks on the path between Pelagiad and Balmora, but as you can see my sword is also showing up striped. =/

I don't know where to *start* to fix this. I have never experienced this in any other game!

Any pointers please?

I am using Wrye Bash to manage load order, used ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated! at the start of the process. I followed the instructions on the front page.

Using an ATI Radeon HD 5670 with 1 GB memory, and v11.5 drivers. System is running at ~30C and am seeing no artifacts, no weird behavior.

Have 3 gb of RAM on Windows 7 64 bits. I don't know what else to detail here. =/

Thanks in advance!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by Geethebluesky on 11 Feb 2012 - 11:32.

Set your texture size to large in your video settings.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)