I installed morooblivion exactly as the instructions says but several objects are missing textures, such as the shacks in seda neen, nad the mushroom trees. I've tryed reinstalling the textures several times bt I cant seem to fix them, I any ideas?
Both doneAlmost all textures
Both done
Almost all textures load fine is just few have purple...
Hang about for 5 mins,I will
Hang about for 5 mins,I will check my install,I think you missed something during your install.Be Right Back.
LandTexturesWithGrassPlusLOD.
LandTexturesWithGrassPlusLOD.esp
MorroblivionTreeReplacer.esp
And you could try re-installing Vvardenfell_Imports it is easy to mess that up as it can be installed wrongly sometimes.
And I think that the MorroblivionMiscItemsV5 file is needed.
I used the complete
I used the complete instalation method, so i didnt use vardenfall imports/ it is only world objects texctures that are missing, as far as i have seen.
Umm! I am not sure what to
Umm! I am not sure what to suggest then,as the complete install should be ok.Sorry I could not help.
thanks anyway
thanks anyway
tried a complete reinstall and still isnt working
anyone else have any ideas?
What you see in game are bugs
Post Removed.
do you happen to know any way
do you happen to know any way to fix it?
You could try downloading and
You could try downloading and installing the repack version of the graphics overall,it works for me.
complete one file installation thanks to Phased:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/cb40756/n/Eloth_s_Visual_Overhaul_v1.0_Repack.rar
i'll try that thanks
i'll try that thanks
Darn! I tried the link and
Darn! I tried the link and the file is no longer there.
Will try uploading mine to mediafire later.
Isn't needed found another
Isn't needed found another link
Edit: Nevermind didnt work...
there stilll missing
Any one happen to know the name of these textures file?
Try to add these 2 textures
Try to add these 2 textures to Oblivion\Data\textures\Architecture\farmhouse\
Sorry didnt work there still
Sorry didnt work there still purple
thoses arn't the only ones missing the mushroom trees in the Ascadian Isles are also missing.
Try to make archive
Try to make archive invalidation:
Already tryed that and didnt
Already tryed that and didnt work didnt work unfortunatly...
Well, the last thing I can
Well, the last thing I can suggest is to install Additional Support Files 2 on top of anything else:
Still dont work, I reall dont
Still dont work, I reall dont know what is goin on here why isnt he game loading these textures?
Do you also have Shivering
Do you also have Shivering Isles expansion? I gave the wrong texture in the first post, here's the correct one, put it to Oblivion\Data\textures\architecture\settlements\interior\
Now were getting somewere now
Now were getting somewere now i just need the roof and we got the shacks fixed
I do have Shivering Islaes installed
I alos need textures for the mushroom trees
Found the problem the
Found the problem the shivering Isles bsa was being used by the game for some reason, added it to ini instant fix for textures!!!!!
Thanks for helping me realizing this!!!
Rebuilding those shacks was
Rebuilding those shacks was fun anyway :)
Mum..Sorry to ask for more
Mum..
Sorry to ask for more help but now im notacing interior objects shuch as candles, and parts of chests are misssing textures too.
Off to figure out what texture is not loading now...
Try to install Morroblivion
Try to install Morroblivion Miscellaneous Items & Ingredients by Eloth one more time on top of anything else:
Sbman, I think it is pretty
Sbman, I think it is pretty clear that there are some problems with your base installation of Oblivion + Shivering Isles. You should really reinstall from scratch and start over fresh. http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Oblivion_reinstall_procedure
This was a fresh insall that
Found Problem it was my hard drive coppyed it to another hard drive and reinstalled the textures and it was fixed....
Varry strange

2 things might be the reason
2 things might be the reason 1)morrowind_ob.esm must be loaded second to oblivion.esm
2)You must set the video ingame to "Large".
Can`t think of anything else if you have followed the instructions.