Skip to main content

purple water in morroblivion

Submitted by severian1983 on

hi everyone.... i have a problem.......the water in morroblivion are pink|purple..... how can i do to fix this problem???

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Hey severian, just pm me your problems, because you're issues are Mac related, not really problems with Morroblivion. Or try to keep all your problems in one thread if you can. Thanks :) So with that said, I think that's wine's fault, because I've seen that before on Linux. I don't know how to fix that.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

ok thanks

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Or ... if you make a new thread be sure to tell that you are running it on linux under wine etc.

Try out some texture replacers for water such as:

http://games.build-a.com/oblivion/watertexture.zip

 

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Excellent idea Hashmi! Man, it's been a while since I've used Linux, but that was one of the ways around the purple water.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I must admit, that is one of the best spambots I have ever seen.  It MIGHT actually catch somebody off guard. :)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

 

shantelle143

If you make a new thread be sure to tell that you are running it on linux under wine etc.-Paul Perito {LINK REMOVED}

---------

 

Shadow

I must admit, that is one of the best spambots I have ever seen.  It MIGHT actually catch somebody off guard. :)

Yup, taking text out of existing posts and posting it in a gramatically correct sentence ... its impressive.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)