Skip to main content

I've tried, but I can't get some textures to show up...

Submitted by FireBat on

First off, let me say that what I have seen has been fantastic!

This is the problem I am having. I've tried running this mod on its own, and it refuses to start up. I installed, and re-installed morrowind and oblivion, tried manual instalations and wrye bash installation, and I get instant CTD's.
When I install a crap load of mods, (various superpacks etc) I can get it to morroblivion to work, sort of. All interior spaces I have been in Morrowind works, but when I go outside, the boat is missing, and buildings are missing, except the doors to get in them.

I have tried for the better part of a week to get this sucker workin, and I could really use some direction at this point.
Thank you for your time

(EDIT: I have made sure that Morrowind_ob follows right after oblivion.esm in the load order)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by FireBat on 13 May 2012 - 14:05.

You've got some issue with missing textures; probably a corrupted download.  You should try re-downloading.

Also:

Are all of the ESM and ESP files actually enabled in your load order?  (checked the box)?

Do you have OBSE installed?

Do you have Oblivion installed somewhere outisde of C:\Program files\?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

All the ESM and ESP files are enabled, OBSE 20 is installed, and Oblivion is installed in D:\Program files\ steam blah blah

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

No thoughts eh? Well, its unfortunate...but unless there is some fix I can try, I'm going to have to shelf this mod.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Not sure about the steam load??? Have you had problems with other mods??? I know some mods have fits with the steam version

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Have you been trying the 2.5GB complete installation version?

Dyou install all the required mods, and set everything up as instructed? if you tried on a fresh copy of the game, did you reuse an old oblivion.ini, or start the mod from a previous save game? Did you run BOSS after installing it, and are all the esp/esms active

Karma: 0 (0 votes)