Skip to main content

part of Ebonheart is missing

Submitted by nyakahime on

Hi.

I'm playing the game with Vwanderfell imports and everything is wonderful... exept that part of Ebonheart is missing... o.O

Here are the screenshots (opened by clicking on them):

 

[External image]

[External image]

[External image]

I wonder what's wrong...

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Is morrowind_ob.esm loaded right after Oblivion?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

use the Mod Manager to set Oblivion.esm first and morrowind_ob.esm 2nd ..

 

Attachments

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Screenshots of OBMM is not a good way of showing Load Order. Use OBMM to generate a complete Load Order. Your screenshots are too dark; I can't see anything. You should not use World Transport and Morroblivion Chargen at the same time; choose one or the other. Bashed Patch should load last or very close to last. If you ever plan on actually playing SI, consider the Unofficial SI Patch as well.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)