Skip to main content

Flickering water

Submitted by citizendog on

Hallo,

after having installed the mod according to your install guide everything worked perfectly - except that I encountered horrible graphical problems with the water.

It basically looks just like in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihRmBJTvX5A

I have tried various attempts to stop the water from flickering, but none of them have worked yet.

My system: click here (opens in new window).

A screenshot of files installed: click here. You can see that I have tried to switch off MorrowindWater.esp without any effect.

Hopefully this can be solved, I'd love to play Morroblivion as I am a huge fan of Morrowind.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Description of the video says to disable Catalyst AI. Have you tried that?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

That actually helped. I had to do it manually though. But can this really be considered a solution? 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Why not?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)