Skip to main content

Morrowind Fans Unit

Submitted by Dagoth on
Hey people of the site I am sick of not having anyone to talk to about how awesome morrowind is so i'll put it plain here is my email addresse for msn metalheadedwarrior@hotmail.com add me if you ever want someone to talk to about how great morrowind is, if you want to start some kind of mod or something, just to talk about morrowind and expansions, i trust no-one will abuse this act of trust by adding me and doing stupid things. -Tyson
Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by Dagoth on 23 Sep 2009 - 00:57.

have added you darkdiscipleis the start of my addy i'll chat
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I'm making a team that is working on Morroblivion, a fix for it i mean. I love the game play of Morrowind but the graphics of Oblivion are awesome. I made my own forum for the project so if you want to help the team or are just interested in joining the page go to theelderscrolls.myfastforum.org we are always looking for new members of the tea or just willing to help with any questions you have about the CS. As for MSN I don't have that I have yahoo but I will definetly chat on my PM's, I am on every day.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)