Skip to main content

Mini-Guide: Morroblivion v0.63a Essential Additions

Submitted by iamnone on
Making sense of the Morroblivion mod page and the linked forum posts is... Let's just say it's "a task".  ;)  I've written this mini-guide both to share with other noobs and to ask the vets here if I've got it right.  Am I missing any essentials for a good-looking Morroblivion?  Is anything listed here already included in the main download?


I want to start a game soon, so I'm trying to "get set" before diving in.  Thanks for any helpful advice/pointers/etc that you can share!








*note: pants, robes, shoes, and a few shirts are included, but most shirts will remain blocky/segmented until Clothing Galore is completed


*note: based on HGEC Female Body & Robert's Male Body v5; probably better than default even if not using those body mods








Oblivion-style trees is included as an option in v0.63a resources




*note: If I'm not mistaken, contrary to Artparker's readme, the mod should work without unpacking the Morroblivion bsa files if using archive invalidation.

ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated




hi-res map is included as an option in v0.63a resources


*note: should be placed last in load order














*note: not sure if compatible with MOB v0.63a; project seems to have started over aiming to reorganize and rerecord everything because previous scripts for voice actors were incomplete; has no current release




?
Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by iamnone on 12 Sep 2014 - 21:22.

If I am not mistaken Clothing Galore needs a body mod.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

It's based on HGEC Female Body & Robert's Male Body v5 iirc, but I suspect it's probably better than the default ported clothes even if not using those body mods.  Not 100% sure tho; I use both of those body mods.
 
Edited the main post.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)