Skip to main content

Nehrim: At Fate's Edge

Submitted by aBaDmAn91 on

So ok, I really want to try this mod... but one question

Do I have to delete all my mods if I'm going to try this total conversion?

ah nevermind :)

quote: "Note, you should still be able to play your original install of Oblivion complete with mods. Backing it up was a just-in-case kind of thing and you certainly don't want all that work lost."

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by thermador on 9 Nov 2011 - 09:36.

Yeah, I've played Nehrim. Great game/mod.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I gonna try it later/tomorrow :)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I cloned/backed up my entire data folder to be safe :p but yes its a great mod/TC, well worth playing.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I have 3 Data backups now :p

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

ive got Oblivion on steam, and seems more logical installing Nehrim to a vanilla copy of the game folder completely seperate to the Morroblivion/moded game. Only issue would be i couldnt use mod managers while Nehrims the active version. Anyone else tried this?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)