Skip to main content

We Still Playing Oblivion!

Submitted by DavidWolf on
I would like to say, after watching games trailers, playing demos, etc... I'm still playing Oblivion! Besides AC I can't find any "good" games nowdays, I'm getting old? I dunno... but all those cheesy j-games are not my thing, don't even mention the new generation of "Browser Based Games" puaj.... xD Sorry if you like them! It's been more than 3 years since I started playing Oblivion and I can't get tired of it! Cyrodill is a wonderful place, beauty and adventure everywhere, and with some cool mods like Unique Landscapes, QTP3, NE is even more beautiful! I love to see young people playing TES4 and TES3, is nice to know that some of you are looking for real challenges when it comes to RPG's Well that's all I guess, tell me... you're still playing Oblivion? What "old" games you're still playing? ;D Seeya!
Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by DavidWolf on 2 Jul 2009 - 00:05.

Well, if you look for a oldfashion guy - here it is ;P I love HOMM III (and V ;P ), all Thief series (precursor of Splinter Cell for example), I still return to Morrowind, and my activity in Morroblivion forum is a proof for that ;P. I still play Diablo 2 and I love most of the blizz games (including WoW). I like playing Quake III from time to time (yes, and I play in on-line browser version ;) ). And for the last, Mortal Kombat III, Gun Smoke, Street Fighter II, King of Fighters, Knights of the Round and many more games from automats (now emulators). I still search an automat game's rom in 3rd perspetcitve witch name I don't remember - you're in labyrinth (mage, warrior, archer or.. sorceres?), you kill horde of monsters (standing in queue in the corridors of labyrinth), solve the logic obstacles in your way (for example, finding a key to open "gate" in form of a square - well most of the "world" there is in form of square xD). I remember that sometimes arrow or fireball or everything fireing from player will "bounce" against the walls and sometimes this is the only way to reach the monster of a target or a mecanism that open the doors... ufff, sorry my english sucks, but maybe you understand my clues and someone have this game in their mind. Nevermind XD
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

For old games? Morrowind. (OF COURSE!) Unreal Anthology up to ut3. (Ut3 sucks... don't get it.) And old playstation 1 games such as TR1, 2, and 3, Namco Museum, Cool Boarders 1, 2, and 3, Jet Moto 2.... SPYRO OMB!!!!! I LOVE SPYRO!!!!! o-o Ehem... 1, 2, and 3, WCW Nitro, Crash 2, Metal gear solid, and Need for speed 3. I don't have a whole bunch of games for my pc, but I do on playstation which I use an emulator for.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)