Hi guys,
New to the forum, but I love what you guys are doing here! I grew up on morrowind, and while I've always wanted to go back to it, some of the mechanics can get really annoying, especially now that I've had a taste of skyrim/oblivion.
Anyway, i read through the FAQ and saw that you guys listed some of the changes from vanilla to morroblivion, but I was thinking it would be super helpful to have a little more of an in depth list as to what has been changed and what remains the same. uesp has a chart which does a side-by-side comparison of a ton of different aspects of morrowind, oblivion, and skyrim (link below). Maybe someone here could make a post which replaces the skyrim column with a morroblivion column?
Link: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Differences_Between_Morrowind,_Oblivion,_and_Skyrim
Just a suggestion! Keep up the awesome work, you guys are the coolest for doing this!

The general principle here is
The general principle here is that content is from Morrowind, and game mechanics are from Oblivion.