Hey folks - just wanted to post some gameplay issues I've noticed in both versions 0.59 and 0.60. These aren't exactly bugs, and I'm not sure whether some were intentional, but they seem to be a little off to me. Anyway, whatever's done or not done with these for the next version, I just wanted to make people aware. Thanks!
1) Dren Plantation: ebony cuirass/daedric greaves/Indoril helm are not marked as owned, so player can take them and use/sell them to any trader with no penalty. I swiped them right in front of an NPC - seems like a pretty big game exploit, especially for a level 5 character.
2) Arano Plantation: there's no world map marker. It seems from the context of the area that there should be (all other farmhouses/manors in the area have their own markers).
3) Legal looting: around the Ascadian Isles, I found many crates/barrels/sacks/crops etc. around the docks and farmhouses that weren't marked as owned. Again, based on how other similar containers are handled by the mod elsewhere, this seems like an oversight. Unfortunately, I didn't write down specific locations at the time.
4) Larrius Varro Tells a Little Story: there's no quest marker for the initial stage of the quest (finding Larrius Varro) - not a big deal.
5) Naspis Apinia: in Fort Moonmoth; he says he's given the player a book on the Imperial Cult, but doesn't actually do so. This may be intentional - maybe other cult members do the same, and the devs wanted to prevent an early-game "exploit" where the player can collect and sell a bunch of books? I don't know.
6) Lleran Ancestral Tomb: the "Key to Lleran Tomb" (not the "Tomb Door Key") is missing.

Thanks for reporting - I'll
Thanks for reporting - I'll fix these when I can.
About #5 - what dialogue topic is that?