| Attachment | Size |
|---|---|
| TelBranora_AI.esp | 36.68 KB |
The first set of npcs is finished. This includes everyone outside the tower but the guards (who, in my opinion, are fine).
Next up are the denizens of the tower, then finally Therana herself.
I adjusted the pathgrid where necessary so the two on the waterfront could get where they were going. Also, one TB citizen is a hunter, so I gave her some weapons and armor and sent her out to do some hunting.
Still need to add some randomness so they aren't doing the same thing every day, but I'll finish the basic work first before adding polish.
Stairs still need work (npcs and probably player getting stuck on the bottom step), but I'm not great with collision related stuff and I think this is already in the bug tracker. A bucket will be moved in the smithy when I get around to it (check the shop out if you're curious what I mean) but I'm tired so that's going to be on the next release.
Feel free to grab the esp below. Just replace whatever version you have with the latest when I update and you're good to go.
Therm or other moderator, if you want to move this below the .56 release post please do. I would if I knew how but I'm an absolute noob to forums so I have no idea if I even can.

Looks good Word of advise:
Looks good :)
Word of advise: when setting up smithing animation use XMarkerHeading instead of regular XMarker, so blacksmith always turns towards the anvil before starting the animation.
Oh, and do you use CSE?