Skip to main content

[MERGED] Oblivion-Style Map

Submitted by qwertyasdfgh on
Attachment Size
morrob_paper_map.7z 944.29 KB

Oblivion Art Style Map for the Morrowind Worldspace


A WIP map of Vvardenfell, made to match the art style of vanilla Oblivion map. Base shape is complete, but some details, like roads, are not yet finished. Screenshot below is a bit outdated (map actually has more details now), but it shows the general style.

Like with other map mods, esp file should be loaded below all other Morroblivion mods.

Compatible with v064-v066

Karma: 1 (1 votes)
Last edited by Daggers on 28 Oct 2022 - 18:19.

Looking good so far! Yeah, I prefer your map to the current one :)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I'd be more interested in adjusting the current map to fit the actual landscape. I always thought Oblivion's map style (and UI style in general) looked terrible. If you colored it, it might actually surpass the current map, though.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Once I finish the base map, I might do the colored version.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Qwerty, you are amazing. You always have a handful of incredible projects going on! :) This map is awesome!

Best regards,

Jessica

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I might just play Morroblivion again if this is added!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

This is amazing. Amazed by your dedication to the Morroblivion community, qwertyasdfgh :)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Would be even better if I actually finished it :D

I still plan to, one day, one day...

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

So, there's a Morrowind-map scan from the Anthology Edition. It may somehow help you with this map. In fact, it's just brownish version of original map.

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Love it qwerty amazin work! Yea the current map, whilst good doesn't line up fully, this has a much more professional look to it! :)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Anyway I could pickup this Map Project? Looks Great

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

For anyone interested, I have updated the first post with current WIP version of this map.

Karma: 1 (1 votes)

qwertyasdfgh

For anyone interested, I have updated the first post with current WIP version of this map.

Great! If I combine that with my Elven Map of Morrowind, We'll be in business
Karma: 0 (0 votes)