WARNING: The final non-obme version of this mod is now merged into the v64 master. Thus it must be deactivated. The OBME version is also incompatible with the last changes. I'm now in the precess of recreating the OBME version
Morroblivion has respect to normal morrowind the lack of a blight disease system,with their own weakness and resistance. But in all this time Oblivion came out many experienced modders had provided to us a huge number of useful instrument like Obse and its plugins like OBME and AddActorValues. With the power of these three I recreated a Blight disease system close to the morrowind one(even with some difference).
Requirements: OBSE v20 or upper (I created that with obse v21b2),AddActorValues,OBME
Features:
Resist blight disease and weakness to blight disease magic effect
Blights diseases are separated to the commons diseases.(They are actually ablities and not diseases anymore)
Cure blight disease magic effect.
The magic effects are putted on ingredients, spells, scrolls, potions..(This is made according the Uesp.net wiki,so if there are errors please say to me what is wrong).
Adjusted 3 kwama queen scripts to feature cure blight disease magic effect.(if there are others please tell me)
Now the disease catched message is like the normal one (based on gamesetting).
Corprus is otherwise untouched,to avoid main quest trouble.
The blight disease trasmission formula use the oblivion disease formula.
Know issues: During my test if I already had corprus immunity(that is an ability) the effects didn't update properly. I avoided this made my mod automatically remove that ability and readding it in the next frame.
But I don't know if this bug is shown only in case of abilities. So please if you found a spell or ingredient or potion that isn't updated properly please leave a message(I will fix but the 14 June I leave for holiday,and I don't bring the computer with me,it will be however useless,there isn't an internet connection, so the next month).
Incompatibilities: every mod that edit the edited record in this mod(only marginally, the core of the mod is built with maximum comatibility in mind).
Future plans: Variable effect magnitudo, like morrowind for blight disease.(Maybe even for common ones).
Download beta3 OBME: http://www.mediafire.com/download/l7qgzn439c7rdhr/lolloblightdisease.esp
Download the non obme Final version http://www.mediafire.com/download/3vapgoo0rkevm5o/lolloblightdiseasenoreq.esp
Changelog Final version (only non obme version):
Shrines now feature Cure Blight Disease spell.
Blessing cost now depend on the faction rank like in morrowind.
Fixed some Cure blight disease spell to not feature mixed (Cure blight and cure disease) effects.
Script effects mangitudo now appear in the effect name.
Fixed Kwama script handling.
OBME version currently deprecated. It will be recreated from scratch when this version if reported bugfree will be integrated into the masterfile.
Changelog beta 3: made a non obme version.
Fix a wrong enchantment.
What change in the non obme version:
The new effect are scripted effect.
They cannot be used in enchanting
Resitance/weakness effect are script with fixed magnitudo.
AddActorValues is not needed in this version.
The kwama queen script are now handled in a different way(the script can be a bit slower)(If this not work tell me).
Updated for v60 master file. Fixed some missing mesh error dued to change of folder structures. Redownload from the given link

Oh, wow This is definetly
Oh, wow :)
This is definetly interesting.
Did you also adjust the quests, featuring 'cure blight'?