Skip to main content

Morroblivion Mounts

Submitted by dotto88 on

Ok, I was just thinking earlier that it would be really cool to have a mount mod for Morroblivion. I know that there were no mounts in Morrowind but I thought that it'd be sweet to go riding across the grazelands on the back of a guar! I'm not all that skilled with modding but I do have the CS for both Morrowind and Oblivion and would be willing to help if anyone is interested.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by qwertyasdfgh on 15 Mar 2014 - 05:16.

Well, you can download a Silt Strider mount if you want (link is in post #24)

Guar mout wouldn't be hard to do - all animations already exist, you'll just need to set everything up in CS.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

http://morroblivion.com/forums/skyrim/skywind-development/5049

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Nice job on the guar mount mod... problem being it's for Skyrim not Oblivion.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Find Lcev 1.3 it is a Lore Creature Expansion for Oblivion  you will have to do a  couple Quest  and you Get a Ridderable Guar Mount as a reward  then you

Will have to work out how to get it to Morrowind

There is not many for Guar

To Get Guar to Morrowind  Setup(  Morroblivion  in Tamriel ) then you could Ride Across

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Look here .. (scroll down to post #14)

http://morroblivion.com/forums/morroblivion/mods/2556

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

All it is is a Guar Mount Place at Balmora have had it Runing in V059 since V060 was Released , has not Caused any Problems. has been done out of Files Relesaed as a Modders Resource, if Possible some 1 with a Lot more of an Idea on Doing Mods Could Check it out to Make I did not do 2 Many Errors, ( Rough and Graphic Intense )

Thanks

Attachments

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

A Boar Mount for Around Solstheim, Boar is at Fort, a Little bit Slower than the in Game Boars but he is set to Swim so when being chased by Half a Dozen Critters Swim a Deep Section of the Creek and the Gone,He will not Defend you set up for Self Servile

Attachments

Karma: 0 (0 votes)