Skip to main content

[REL] Sadrith Mora Fungus Hut

Submitted by donAllister on
Attachment Size
Sadrith More Fungas Hut for v066 only 20.28 KB

I made a house for myself in Sadrith Mora, thought I'd share. If you want to key, go for a swim. You'll find it between two rocks nearby the house. In a chest, by a skeleton, can't miss it.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by Daggers on 8 Jan 2022 - 15:56.

When I download this, for some reason, all i get is a .txt file. Either file has been given the wrong file designation or this isn't the actual mod.

 

Has anyone tried renaming it to .esp and activating it as a plugin?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Check your end, just Re_Downloaded ( SadrithMoraHouse.esp = 21kb ) by Clicking SadrithMoraHouse.esp then  Right Click Open in New Window Downloaded the Same File..

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

scotty35503

When I download this, for some reason, all i get is a .txt file. Either file has been given the wrong file designation or this isn't the actual mod.

 

Has anyone tried renaming it to .esp and activating it as a plugin?



It's a direct link to the .esp, you should just be able to download and place in the Data folder. It you are getting a .txt file you're doing something wrong.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

All is well. Roxon, i downloaded as you suggested, but it still appeared as a .txt file. A renaming was all it needed, though. Works fine. Maybe it has something to do with the fact I'm using my Android device. Although, I am running my browser in desktop mode, so it really shouldn't. I've had two different .esp files linked on these forums to download as .txt files.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

scotty35503

All is well. Roxon, i downloaded as you suggested, but it still appeared as a .txt file. A renaming was all it needed, though. Works fine. Maybe it has something to do with the fact I'm using my Android device. Although, I am running my browser in desktop mode, so it really shouldn't. I've had two different .esp files linked on these forums to download as .txt files.



Glad you got it worked out, enjoy.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I am using Roxon_55's corrected file and love this house! Nice work! 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

It seems like this mod hasn't been looked at for five years, but I'm running into an issue where a mesh is missing (seems like it's the lantern) and I have a large yellow diamond with an exclamation point.  I'm using Roxon_55's corrected lighting version and can't find the original one.  Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

This Patch was Put Out cause the Orig was not Corrected to Suit V064, Lighting__I should be Able to find the Orig File if Needed.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Compatible with Morroblivion v066

first post updated

Karma: 0 (0 votes)