| Attachment | Size |
|---|---|
| BooJacketsV1.1.rar | 42.92 MB |
This gives all books from Morrowind and its expansions original and unique covers. All the textures and some of the meshes come from Daleth's great mod for Morrowind. I created normal maps for each texure and gave every single book its unique cover created by Daleth. The only thing I didn't do (yet) is to create unique icons. It might be a little while though until I do it though, if I feel like doing it at all because the icons in the game right now really look fine.
Uploaded the new version with better collision and optional icons. To install the icons copy data folder from the optional icons folder to your install directory after installing the main part and replace the esp as well. The icons are from the original mod, scaled up from 32x32 to 64x64 and sharpened via Photoshop. They're not as crisp as the ones already in Morroblivion, that's why they're optional. But each book has its own icon now.

Thank you, that's a really
Thank you, that's a really nice mod.
But why didn't you use existing Morroblivion book meshes as a base? They have tweaked collision to make them less jumpy.