Skip to main content

Constant CTDS.

Submitted by Gus on

So I've been playing morroblivion for no problem now for about 6 hours all together. Messing around, doing side quests, main quests etc. For those 6 hours, all my plugins for oblivion and morroblivion have been on. My distant land, distant buildings etc have all been on, I've changed nothing at all in those 6 hours.

I'm not entirely sure why I'm getting CTDs and not sure how I can check, but it crashes within 2-3 minutes of reloading everytime, no matter where I am so I can't even play anymore.

Anybody have any ideas?

Last version I played was v038 I think, back in 2011, and I don't even remember this when I beat most of it.

And for anyone curious, I do have fast exit, oblivion stutter remover, and oblivion crash prevention system.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by Gus on 12 Dec 2012 - 17:28.

Gus start from Scrach/

Half an Idea of what Computer is,,

Manual Installation or Complete Installation,,Where do you Have Oblivion installed..

What Controls your Load order,,Bash,,,OBMM,,Upload Complete Load Order,,,

Search FAQ,,

Will Give Modders more a chance to Understand,,

Karma: 0 (0 votes)