Skip to main content

How do i install Hashmi vvardenfell creatures and Eloth Misc items & ingredients?

Submitted by Shieldbeard on

I have downloaded every single thing that i was supposed to for Morroblivion, except these two mods, i can't figure out how im supposed to install them, extracting them into my data files doesn't work, can someone please help me?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

In Readme (right Click open in new window) or just download.. Read readme Install before installing Additional Support Files 2

Attachments

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I read the read me, it didn't give me instructions on where to extract them to or anything,  but thanks anyway.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Okay so where would i even extract the two mentioned files to?

Im not sure where i should extract them to,

and im also not sure where to extract the additional support files.

Can someone please help me? I really want to play this mod!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Follow Directory Structor All Directory are the same as Oblivions.. Where you have you Game installed\Oblivion\Data So look at Directory Structor in Archives ((file Name\Data)) In data there is Meshes,Textures) Plus other Directorys.. Extract Files some where on your computer Go, to Data Directory of where you just extracted the files Cut of copy all files in this data directory in to Your Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

K thanks i will try this.

Wait so your telling me to put the meshes and textures of the mod into another mod that can be activated in the directory thing?

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Morrowind is Setup as a Mod NOT Standalone It is Relying on the Oblivion Engine to Run this is Why it needs to be Setup under Oblivion to run Correctly..
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

It didn't work, or i didn't follow what you said very well.

I have the steam version of Oblivion and Morrowind.

If you wanted me to extract the files to my Data directory i already tried that,

It didn't work

I tried splitting the individual files into two parts

I put the meshes into the meshes file

And textures into texture file it didn't work.

Right  now im just trying to get the Eloth misc item thing to work,

Can you please give me simplier instructions please? I really want to get this mod to work.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Try under FAQ for steam installation
Karma: 0 (0 votes)