Followed to the letter the "complete install" instructions; downloaded "Morrowind_ob version 056" and the 2.5ish gig .7z "complete install" file, used Wrye Bash to "install" the .7z file (I have also manually extracted the .7z file and put the contents in "data", with the same results), I've got OBSE and BOSS and Elys USV, the Unofficial Oblivion patch, UNofficial SI patch, Unofficial DLC patchess, Oblivion's fully updated (I have the GOTY CD pack, no piracy or steam here).
When I start the game, I am immediately taken to the initial character creation screen, but my character's head doesn't appear; the background is a solid lavender-purpleish color. Name my character and move on, and nothing loads. I have the UI, I see the text from the NPC who talks to you on the boat in Morrowind, but nothing else ever happens, and the screen stays that same lavender-purpleish color.
I've uninstalled everything (including Oblivion) and started from scratch six times now; I've used Wrye Bash to install the "complete" .7z file, and I've manually extracted it and put it in the "data" folder. Nothing makes a difference. Help?
Please post a screenshot of
Please post a screenshot of your problem.

Purple
Can you start from Scrach install,Oblivion,Shivering Isles,Then Patches
Morrowind,Tribunal,Bloodmoon,Any Patch you have
Extract Morrowind_ob Version 056 in to Temp Directory run Installer
Extract Morroblivion complete Installation 2.5gig in to Temp Directory
Cut ALL Directorys Plus Morrowind_ob-Morroblivion Chargen Transport V10
Paste them Into Your Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\
If ashed to Overwrite Files YES Overwrite ALL
Run Bash Activate Oblivion.esm,Morrowind_ob.esm,Transport Mod V10.esp Plus the other Oblivion files PUT Transport at Bottom
run game let us Know