Skip to main content

Giant Purple Mushrooms!

Submitted by fossilfern on

Hi there I was looking if I could get some help. I seem to be missing a texture which I cant seem to find the solution for. I have used some of the texture replacers and it still does not help. 

Can any here help?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=117868765

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Can you go to 1 of the Mushrooms,go to Console at Mushroom,Click on Mushroom will give you a Number Post Number Back Here,,

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

The meshes you are looking at are in

Morroblivion Complete installation Part 1

The Textures you are missing are

Morroblivion Complete Installation Part 3

Data\Textures\Morro\f\TxUemperorUPasasolU01,U02,U03..

Plus In same Directory TxUbarkU01,TxUvineU01 The Tree and Vines

Try Reinstalling Morroblivion Complete installation Part 3 and OverRight all Files 

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Nice man thanks for the help its fixed the issue!

 

EDIT: actually it seem to be the Eoth Visual Overhaul pack that seems to be the issue. I trid reinstalling it to see if it was the problem and it was. The missing texture is labeled 018141df

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Do you have Shivering Isles?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I do yes, but I have the Esp deactivated. 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

So activate it. It's an empty esp used to load SI resourses, which are needed for Morroblivion. 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Well that was embarrassing lol. I didn't realise I had to have Shivering Isles activated and Im sure thats because I didn't read the instructions properly! But thanks to both of you! 

 

And does anyone know of any road sign mods for Morroblivion ? Cant seem to find any

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

You mean the ones where you can actually read roadsigns from texture? No, I think there aren't any.

I've been meaning to make one, but haven't found time yet.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Yeah it kind of takes me out of the game walking up to a sign and seeing it all pixilated. Well if you find the time I'd love to see it! 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I have the same problem with the mushrooms.

I installed the Oblivion 5th Anniversary pack but I don't see any .esp for Shivering Isles in the launcher or the mod manager.

Could this be my problem?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Check where you installed your Game

Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data    This is where Shivering Isles.esp should Be if, not it did not install

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I installed it in a different directory to that.

I see no Shivering Isle.esp in the Data directory. Guess it didn't install properly then.

Can I reinstall over the top of my current install without stuffing things up?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Try and Uninstall Shivering Isles by it self

Then Re_install Shivering Isles

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Hmm not sure i can do that.

There's no folder for SI or separate install.

Edit - Bingo. seems that SI was never installed originally.

         The .esp is there now. Thanks for your help Rox :)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)