"Mundas has shifted. Please reset your mark spell" I got this message today. Does anyone know what it means?
I think it has to do with
I think it has to do with mark and recall. You have to re-place them if you want to use them in a different worldspace.
Makes sense, but it's still
Makes sense, but it's still confusing. I just added Morroblivion to my install. As far as I know, I haven't used Morrowind's mark and recall spell anywhere. I do have a mod that adds a similar spell to Oblivion. Maybe the addition of Morroblivion confused it or something?
Did you use the Morrowind
You use the Morrowind Portal Spell Mod!
That mod is not installed correctly or OBSE is not running.
Actually I had the same
Actually I had the same message, I do not use any other mod recreating that spell or even use the spell portal mod, so this must be in one of the packaged esp or the main ESM.
It's from Morroblivion and
It's from Morroblivion and only pops up when you first install the mod. Just ignore it.
Actually, it's Midas Aurum.
@Sjors Boomschors: Actually, it's Midas Aurum. It's Midas Astral Mark and Midas Astral Recall.
@qwertyasdfgh: Thanks. It's good to know it's normal for Morroblivion.
I always get the message
I always get the message every time I start a new game in the empty cell from Thermador's transport mod. It is completely normal and harmless. :)

not sure,but i get it too,i
not sure,but i get it too,i think it is an Unofficial Oblivion Patch message.