Skip to main content

No meshes or transport characters

Submitted by Finalhour300 on

It might just be my installation but when I start a new game it automatically heads to the morrowind quest line and their are no meshes I just constantly fall through the floor and thee transport character doesn't exist please help

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Maybe something went wrong in the installation/wrong load order? Maybe it would help if we could see your load order.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Where do you have your Game installed

What do you start your Oblivion With

Do you have Morrowind_ob.esm directly under Oblivion.esm

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

i use the oblivion launcher steam version and acording to nexus it is loaded right after the oblivion.esm

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

No morrowind_ob.esm Needs to Be Loaded Directly after Oblivion.esm or it will not create the world Space correctly if it does not create Properly your player will FALL through WORLD

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

its been loading as the second thing loaded directly after the oblivion.esm since i installed it that seems fine but when i start it plays the oblivion opening than head to morrowind create character and fall through the world

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

did you try to install the complete installation? I don't think that the trouble is load order(however can be helpful to know what mod you have installed).

The requirement of morrowind_ob.esm to be loaded after oblivion.esm is to avoid a LOD problem caused by an error using the moveworldspace function of tes4gecko.(the same problem that have the "Gates to Aesgaard ep 2 mod).

Start a game and go to cyrodill with coc AnvilBay command. Tell us if in Cyrodill you have this trouble or not

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

You could try another Loader for your Game

OBMM with TES4LODGen with OBSE

Or Bash

I did Not think the steam loader was any better than the Oblivion Launcher,,

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I had a similar issue. How I sorted it:

 

1. I moved to the Wrye Bash program

2. I was originally running on what was apparently minimum requirements to play the game. I downloaded the Download as one big file from this topic and installed all of it with Wrye Bash

 

3. made sure the load order was correct and ran it.

 

 

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)