I finally started to play and noticed merchants have a fixed gold amount and never is reduced by selling to them. Is that intended, bug or what?
Yeah, it's Oblivion's engine.
Yeah, it's Oblivion's engine. Try Enhanced Economy.
I played +200 hours of
I played +200 hours of Oblivion, but was looooong time ago, and +300 in Morrowind, even longer time ago, but I don't remember the infinite gold in any Elder Scrolls (or even Fallout). Thanks. Let see what can I do about.
^_^
qwertyasdfghYeah, it's Oblivion's engine. Try Enhanced Economy.
can all of the tweeks of Enhanced Economy work in morroblivion or just the price change? (will it mess shit up if I leave in the quests and what not)
No, it won't mess anything
No, it won't mess anything up. Features like merchant quests and locational prices just won't work in Morrowind, but they'll still work in Cyrodiil.

It is intended and is simply
It is intended and is simply a feature from Oblivion itself.
This happens in vanilla Oblivion too.