If I apply the Morroblivion Mod to a modded install of Oblivion.. will I have problems?
I'm guessing yes. But I was looking for a way around these likely problems.
To give you an idea, I have quite a lot of scripts, texture mods, UI mods, lighting mods and content addons applied. My Morrowind install is not modded. I know that Morroblivion uses the Oblivion textures so I'm concerned that something bad will happen it I apply Morroblivion to my install.
Any suggestions? Maybe someone has had a similar issue and found a way around? Or this has already been asked and a solution has been found.
BTW I did look in FAQ first and didn't find anything that covered already modded installs.

Modded
Morroblivion does not use 2 Many files out of Oblivion Game has it own file
If you are going to use Thermador Complete installation you will need Shivering Isles And Patches ,,Disable all Oblivion Files till you Get Game up and Running
Then look at installing them a Couple at a Time Could Cause you a lot less Problems
There are certain mods that will not work with Morroblivion under Faq worth looking at