A little bit of trouble trying to talk to Tholer Sayroni about "Temple Doctrine", I even made sure all of the quest stage leading up to that point were completed raised my disposition to 100 with the NPC and I still couldn't get it to work. Luckily all i had to do was use the player.setstage cheat to get this stage completed, pickpocket the vivec palace key, then I was able to talk to vivec and continue.
yes that was it
yep that was it, it looks like you have already gotten it resolved but just for the purpose of reference for modding it was questID "fbmwMQ12" ; stage 30 would not complete. And by the way awesome job with this mod, morrowind was by far my favorite but hard to go back and play now because i have been spoiled by superior combat systems and superior graphics since my days of obsession with the game. This was the revival it needed glad I came across it.

I'm going to need a lot more
I'm going to need a lot more details than "couldn't get it to work".
Is this the same issue as reported here?