Skip to main content

Morrowind OB console spam

Submitted by CarbunkleFlux on
Attachment Size
Screen8.jpg 110.1 KB

Hello,

I have Morroblivion 057 and used the Complete Install. It mostly works correctly and as expected, except that it spams my console endlessly and it's getting really aggravating.

I've narrowed it down to morrowind_ob.esm doing it, as I disable all the additional esps that come with the complete install and it still spams, but if I disable morrowind_ob.esm, the spam stops.

I've tried googling this particular error everywhere I could and nothing comes up. I've attached a screenshot of the error.

Does anyone know what "dynamic update" is failing and how to get it to stop failing? It isn't locational, as it happens everywhere from character creation to Balmora, to wherever I decide to be at any given time.

If I really have to live with this, I will, because I can still play the game fine with it. There's the off chance whatever it's doing could be contributing to the less-than-ideal framerate I'm getting from Morroblivion at times though, so if I can fix it...

Thanks in advance to anyone who will help.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by CarbunkleFlux on 20 Apr 2013 - 19:46.

Are you using any other mods than Morroblivion?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I'll post my load order:

Oblivion.esm
Morrowind_ob.esm
Demolish System - Core.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOPS Additional Changes.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
OBSE-Storms & Sound SI.esp
Natural_Weather_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp
Demolish System - Extend Attacks.esp
Demolish System - Flash Effects.esp
Demolish System - Special Moves.esp
Demolish System - Aerial Combos.esp
Sprinting.esp
Streamline 3.1.esp
NoStartMapMarkers.esp
Morrowind_ob - MorrowOblivion Eloth Landscape & Grass for v033.esp
Morrowind_ob - Morroblivion_Chargen_And_Transport_Mod_v10.esp
Morrowind_ob - MorroblivionTreeReplacer.esp
Morrowind_ob - Morroblivion Maps.esp
Morrowind_ob - MorroblivionWater.esp
Morrowind_ob - Conversation.esp
Morrowind_ob - Silt Striders.esp
Morrowind_ob - UCWUS.esp
Morroblivion - Buyable Houses.esp
Morroblivion Storms and Sound Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp
Better Dungeons.esp
HUD Status Bars.esp
Skill Perk Descriptions.esp
Magic Spell Perks Balanced.esp
Q - Carrying Capacity x2 v1.0.esp
SupremeMagicka.esp
SpicyFox_Hakama.esp
Morroblivion - Supreme Magicka Patch.esp
SM_ShiveringIsles.esp
SM_EnchantStaff.esp
kuerteeAttributeAndSkillBasedDamageModifiers.esp
Kami Leveling.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
DynamicLeveledLists.esp

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Well, that's a lot of mods. I wouldn't be surprised if one was incompatible.

You should try loading a save with just Oblivion.esm and Morrowind_ob.esm, see if it doesn't console spam (I'd be surprised if it did, as Morroblivion doesn't do any dynamic updating as far as I know, but it would be good to check in case the esm is somehow causing it), then exit. Keep adding a .esp/.esm and loading again until one triggers the console spam. Once you've got a .esp/.esm that triggers it, you've found the problematic mod.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

If you think that's a lot of mods, you haven't seen my load order :)

Console message comes from Morroblivion's door trap system (which is kinda buggy, BTW). You can ignore it for now.

In v058 I have commented out this line, so when update is out you won't see it anymore.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

@Nebbie: Well, at least half of it is the complete install and another 1/3 or so is the Unofficial Patches + Wrye Bash. It's not really as much as it looks like. I've done as you said and it still happens even with just those two :\.

@qwertyasdfgh: Another reason to anticipate the update then. In the meantime, I'll just deal with it and play. Thank you and the rest of the team so much for this project, by the way. I'm really enjoying the results of all the hard work you guys do.
 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)